Skip to content
- Healthy nuts such as almonds or walnuts will satisfy your hunger and help your heart.
- Oatmeal: the comfort-food nutrient powerhouse. (There are plenty of oatmeal dishes available on you tube)
- Red, yellow and orange veggies such as carrots, sweet potatoes, red peppers and acorn squash are packed with carotenoids, fiber and vitamins to help your heart.
- Spinach packs a punch! Use it in sandwiches and salads instead of lettuce.
- Fruits such as oranges and papaya are rich in beta-carotene, potassium, magnesium and fiber.